MEET THE TEAM
Noelle Stevens, Broker/Owner
3710 N. Oakland Ave, Suite 210
Shorewood, WI 53211
Paul Stevens, Partner
NEGOTIATION AND CLOSING COORDINATION SERVICES
Cost: $950 (paid at Closing)
Our Negotiation & Closing Coordination Services include the following:
1. We will inform all Realtors on the MLS that we will be negotiating all offers on your behalf.
2. Contract Presentation and Negotiation
We will accept the Offer to Purchase paperwork on your behalf. Present it to you. Discuss with you all your options and how you would like to respond to the offer.
3. Counter-Offer Preparation, Presentation, & Finalization
We will prepare all Counter-Offer paperwork and present it to the buyer (or their agent) on your behalf. Once all parties agree, we will make sure all paperwork has been accepted, signed and delivered.
4. Hold Earnest Money Funds in a Trust Account
We will accept the earnest money deposit on your behalf. We will place those funds into a Trust Account.
5. Contract Follow-up
We will make sure that any and all Contingencies are met and removed in a timely matter, as set forth in the Contract.
6. Ordering Title Commitment & Title Insurance
We will place an order for the necessary Title Insurance. When the Title Commitment is issued, we will forward you a copy for review. We will also advise you on any issues, which may need to be addressed, in order to transfer merchantable title to the buyer.
7. We will keep you updated and informed throughout the Closing process.
8. We will order a "Mortgage Payoff Letter" from your current Lender.
9. We will make sure that all Tax Prorations are calculated properly.
10. We will schedule your Closing and communicate the Closing Schedule to all parties.
11. We will review your Closing Statement with you prior to closing.
12. We will arrange for the earnest money funds to get to the Title Company for your closing.
13. We will follow-up and make sure that closing funds are transferred properly to satisfy any Payoffs.
14. We will follow-up and make sure the Closing Documents are Recorded at the
15. We will report your property as "Sold" to the MLS.
16. We will report your property as "Sold" on all websites.